Wednesday, July 21, 2010

San Sebastian, Amsterdam, Ibiza, and Madrid






During my stay abroad I was able to travel on four different weekend to four totally differnt and amazing places. The first place I visited was San Sebastian. Unfortunatly the weekend we went it was still a little chilly and rainy, but I was still able to see what a fun and cute town it was. The beaches were absolutely amazing. It was very family friendly and clean. The landscape was beautiful becuae it was so hilly and lots and lots of green. There were a lot of trees on the hills and beautiful homes built up on the top that over looked the beaches and the water. The second place that I visited was Amsterdam. Amsterdam was all around an amazing city. The food and the people were amazing and it was so cool how there were so many canals. It was very interesting for me to see because it was so differnt from Spain. The third trip I went on was to Ibiza. It think just the fact I said that I went there speaks for itself as to my experience. It has quite a reputation and it was everything I hoped it would be and so much more. You have to go there at least once in your life. The final trip I took was to Madrid. Madrid took me totally by surprise. It was nothing like I thought it would be. Madrid was amazing. It is very beautiful and ritzy and classy and sophisticated. The city in itself is much more spread out than Barcelona and has a lot more green areas and parks and gardens than Barcelona...and it has much less humidity!

No comments:

Post a Comment