Monday, July 19, 2010

Bus tour of Barcelona






Living and studying abroad in Barcelona during the summer allows people to experience a wide variety activities because of the warm weather and busy night life. There is always much to do in Barcelona and it is a city full of culture. In the short amount of time that I have been here, I have been able to see some wonderful sites and experienced much of the old and new culture. During the month of June I had many friends who were studying abroad in Italy and they came to visit me for the weekend. The first day they were here we ate lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe in Plaza Catalonia and went on a double decker bus tour of the city where we got to see and get familiar with the beautiful city of Barcelona. During part of the bus tour we by Plaza Espana and got to see the Olympic stadium, which I was very excited to see!



No comments:

Post a Comment